Terry's Heating & Air Conditioning is a locally owned heating and air conditioning provider in Twin Falls, ID. We are an independent Trane Comfort Specialist dealer. That means we have met Trane's stringent requirements and standards of customer satisfaction and continued education. When it is time to purchase a heating and air conditioning system for your home or business, look to us as your Trane Comfort Specialist dealer. We are committed to excellence in every aspect of the heating and air conditioning business. From installation and service to customer satisfaction and employee training, our company is dedicated to providing the very best in the HVAC industry. We have been serving the Twin Falls area since 1977.
We offer a wide range of heating and cooling services including product installation, repairs and maintenance. Our factory trained technicians can repair and service any make and model of heating and cooling equipment. We offer high efficiency Trane systems so you know you are getting a quality brand furnace, air conditioner or heat pump system installed in your home. We also offer HVAC accessories such as indoor air quality systems and temperature controls.
We are license, bonded and insured so you know you are getting a reputable heating and cooling contractor when you call. Whatever your heating and cooling needs, whether it is a system installation, an ac repair or furnace repair, or service maintenance, we are the right dealer to take care of your needs. Please call us today!
At Terry's We:
- Specialize in residential replacement systems since 1977!
- Use only the most reliable, high quality, energy efficient equipment available.
- Factory train all service and installation technicians.
- Take special care to protect your home during installation.
- Hold standards very high! Manufactures’ recommendations, code requirements and federal laws are only our minimum standards!
- Have trouble-free, white glove clean installations!
- Have a full sheet metal shop.
- Have total “turn key” responsibility.
- Maintain a drug-free company.
- Have clean cut, courteous uniformed technicians on call 24 hours per day.
- Have modern radio dispatched fleet for quick response.
- Keep emergency repair parts on our trucks and in our warehouse!
- Have preferential service for Peak Performance customers.
- Maintain complete equipment history for every customer.
- Guarantee your comfort – IN WRITING!
- Offer several financing programs!